Done and done. I'm going to leave this alone for awhile, and revisit when more is written
Got a fair amount done, still a lot to be done because it's due at the end of the month.
3. Get as much done on Chapter 3 and 4 as possible, but this will be tricky in general
I'm not willing to cross this off yet - I started to outline possible ideas, but it's hard...
Still have more people to look for- after awhile, everyone's work sounds the same...sigh.
Got some cloning to work- now I just hope the construct works---will find out today and tomorrow, I suppose.
I have done the control, now I just need to figure out if it worked....
Just a couple more sets to design, and I can put the order in.
I guess I did ok last week! Still soooo much to accomplish, though.
For the next couple days, I just have some experiments to check for the plasmid constructs I made, and then a lot of computery work before I head to Newport News for my friends wedding. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment